Christian Fellowship Tours (CFT) is proudly a ministry of Golden Manly Management Services Pty Ltd, ABN 72 003 510 585. References to ‘Christian Fellowship Tours’ ‘CFT’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ means Golden Manly Management Services Pty Ltd its related entities.
CFT is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience and is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals. We comply with the Spam Act 2003 and do not share, sell or rent information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
There are many aspects of the site which can be accessed without providing personal information, however, for access to certain information or to contact us via the website you are required to submit personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth and travel preferences. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive information on the condition that we have your consent.
We may also collect information that is not personal information to improve the experience for our customers. This information may include the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
When you are travelling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising or on our website. All participants of CFT holidays authorise us to use his/her image (such as a photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen, please notify us in writing using the contact details below.
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and to provide you with the best possible quality of customer service.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your information for the following purposes:
– administering services we are providing to you such as arranging your tour booking;
– manage our relationship with you, including updates about your tour booking;
– to contact you in the event of an emergency;
– providing relevant information, which may include sensitive personal information, to insurers, their agents and medical staff in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency;
– combining information collected from you at different times to provide a better customer experience to you;
– to identify and tell you about services we think you may be interested in, including sending email newsletters or sending printed materials to your postal address;
– to make improvements to our website and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, contractors or third party service providers located in Australia or overseas for the purposes of responding to your enquiries, managing your bookings and to otherwise provide products and services to you, including, without limitation, to airlines, tour companies, travel agencies, couriers, and payment processors, and government authorities.
We do not share or distribute any of your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Call: 1300 635 358
Post: Attn: Privacy Officer
Christian Fellowship Tours
PO Box 133
Katoomba, NSW 2780